Shako Black Sax

**White Sneakers with SAX Laces: Union of Style and Long-Lasting Comfort**

The Bianca Sneakers with SAX Laces are a perfect expression of style and comfort, ready to satisfy your fashion and functionality needs.

With a low profile design, these sneakers represent a perfect blend of fashion and practicality. The Moda lace-up model offers a personalized fit and adds a touch of elegance to your look. Padded tongues and ankle cuffs provide all-day comfort and support.

The unmistakable Gioselin logo is a symbol of quality and style, adding a distinctive touch to these sneakers. Furthermore, the perforated model allows for better breathability, keeping your feet cool even during the hottest days.

The foam midsole with air cushioning offers exceptional comfort, cushioning shocks and ensuring a pleasant walk. The durable rubber outsole is designed to last, while the treaded outsole provides excellent traction on various surfaces.

As for care, these sneakers are easy to keep in perfect condition. Simply wipe them with a damp cloth or sponge to remove light dirt and retain their original appearance.

An important detail is that the upper is made of 72% high quality genuine leather, ensuring durability and style. The remaining 28% consists of other high-quality materials. The sole is made of 100% durable rubber, ensuring durability over time. The Bianca Sneakers with SAX Laces are the ideal choice for those looking for elegant style and long-lasting comfort in a shoe that adapts to every occasion.